SocialLyk is a UK-based company of London, United Kingdom. We own all rights for this site, and the Company can choose to keep client information for future reference.
Keeping user is because of the following:
- Membership. We keep user information such as E-mail, passwords, usernames, phone numbers to ease the process next time you want to use our services.
- Future Campaigns. SocialLyk may contact you whenever we have discounts or services that we think might interest you.
- Errors. If we encounter errors on our site by bad luck, we use your information to contact you.
- Partnership. We may share your communication data for statistics and surveys to develop a better business plan. We can share our clients’ digital data with our co-partners for the same reasons.
We keep our client information but only for the sole purpose of bettering our services. However, we guarantee that your information is safe with no risk of ever being sold to third-party organizations.
Payment and Security
SocialLyk customers have the option of using money transfer services or credit when paying for services. Your credit card information is secured with SSL and 3D secure stems.
A) Money Transfer: Customers based in the UK can deposit money directly into or bank account. Clients outside the UK have the option of using (PayPal, PayOp or Perfect Money)
B) Credit Card: We also accept card payments via VISA and Master Card. Card information can not be accessed by any of our employees or third-party companies
Cookies are small text files that are used in surveying page visitor behavior. Allowing Cookies ensures you get better services and faster connections the whole time you are on our site. Cookies simply allow us to see who visited our page, where you came from, and what you do on our page.
We strongly advise against sharing any personal information via e-mail because we don’t have a mail ordering system.
The Company reserves the right to make changes to these policies in case of the following situations:
- The government demands customer information.
- In the case of Lawful liabilities, the Company can share customer information with the authorities.
- In critical situations for customer security.
Site name: SocialLyk
E-mail: [email protected]